-
July 28th, 2004, 11:09 AM
#1
Inactive Member
Hi, Im new to this forum and i have a question.
recently I got a Bolex B8 and Beaulieu 5008s cameras. now as i live in eastern europe (Macedonia) I have no direct access to film and the rest of the stuff to develop it my self.
I contacted Olexander from Russian camera, he only has the reels to develop Double8, 16 and 35mm film (PM-451)and I need the one for Double8 & super8 (UPB 1a). If enyone has that item, film spliter (for Double8) and is willing to sell or give away, let me know.
one other thing, is there a bulk super8 film? cartridges seem a bit too expensive for me, as is 135 film, so i usually buy bulk and load myself.
regards,
Vasko
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks